How you’ll make an impact
- Develop, manage and coach a team of 7+ international talents dedicated to take our Ad Products to the next level
- Hire, onboard high performing individual sales contributors, including allocation of accounts and commensurate compensation plans
- Continuously improve go-to-market strategy for target customer segments and develop/maintain strong executive relationships in order to drive retention and repeat customers
- Forecast revenue numbers on a monthly and quarterly cadence and empower your team to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Ideate on new opportunities, including trade shows, speaking opportunities and other lead generation events
- Work closely with other internal teams on relevant strategy initiatives to unlock new Ad Product opportunities
- Identify flaws in processes and actively seek ways to overcome such hurdles
Who we’re looking for
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Sales or Account Management or in Online Marketing and a proven track of record in leading and scaling bigger teams
- 2+ years of proven experience successfully managing and motivating sales team to achieve performance goals
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Tourism or Hospitality, or a related field
- An analytical mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from data, ultimately turning them into broader strategic decisions to help our business grow
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to engage people, build trustful relationships and make sure your message is understood both internally and with prospects
- The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively collaborate with a group of strong leaders within the company
- A strong drive to enable change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment
- High motivation and drive, strong and robust agility in handling business
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English (our company language), any additional foreign language is a plus
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 4 days in the office per month and the rest at home. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!