A Project Manager inside the Global Business Operations team is responsible for driving and strengthening internal and cross-department collaboration. This is a fundamental role which connects our product and finance team and helps us champion large and complex projects essential for business growth.
In your role, you will be responsible for the successful execution of cross-team projects involving all trivago business and support units. Your individual contribution, global project management expertise and prioritization skills will directly impact the results of our company initiatives.
Will this be your next challenge? We'd love to hear from you.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Drive the global software capitalization for feature development in all company products together with our tech leads, while maintaining the structure, content, and look of our internal documents.
- Manage high-impact projects for different teams across the company.
- Facilitate and moderate discussions and meetings to ensure a clear outcome.
- Design, implement and be accountable for best practices in departmental cross communication.
- Drive communication between teams, share key achievements, and maintain a high level of transparency.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years' experience in project management and meeting moderation of groups with varying needs.
- Organizational and analytical skills to help create structures and processes for better collaboration internally and externally.
- Excellent prioritization skills that allow you identify and focus on the most relevant requests with business impact.
- A pragmatic, value-oriented thinking to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- A high motivation to learn and develop your skills to support multiple product development teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
What makes you stand out:
- Knowledge of agile techniques like Kanban and Scrum.
- Expertise in OKR framework, success criteria and KPI definition.
- Extensive facilitation and moderation experience.
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 4 days in the office per month and the rest at home. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!