Our Data Product team is looking for a proactive talent with account management/project management experience to join our team and help maintain and expand our B2B data product partnerships. To scale trivago’s data products, we want someone who can develop and maintain relationships with our existing partners in various companies interested in using our data. In this role, you will have the chance to bring your expertise to a dynamic, innovative company where no two days are the same. To succeed in this role, you'll need to have outstanding sales, account management, and relationship building skills.
If you are passionate and curious about the new scope of trivago's B2B ventures, then we want to hear from you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be the point of contact for our data product partners.
- Take ownership of maintaining and enhancing partnerships with relevant B2B partners.
- Educate and guide partners on data usage and technical integration.
- Become an expert of trivago’s data product solutions and adapt proposals based on partner’s needs.
- Understand the market, create and identify new insights based on broader industry research (not limited to hospitality).
- Support the engineering team in building, monitoring, and troubleshooting reports and tools.
- Be responsible for the success of the partnerships through monitoring, optimizing and advising.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years' experience in account management (client-facing role), project management or business development.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business, statistics, tourism and hospitality or a relevant practical experience.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills with a high level of emotional intelligence and empathy. This allows you to engage people, build trustful relationships, and make sure your message is understood.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The confidence and conviction necessary to successfully negotiate favorable terms.
- A team-player who can liaise between partners and internal stakeholders.
What makes you stand out:
- A PMS, RMS or Connectivity Provider background
- Any data product experience would be a plus
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 4 days in the office per month and the rest at home. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!