At trivago, we believe that finding the perfect hotel can be simpler and more convenient. Our leading metasearch engine is super fast and constantly optimized – enabling millions of travelers to easily search for hotels across several booking sites and find the best deals. Complemented by cutting-edge technology, real-time auction, and machine learning techniques, we use petabytes of data to create an exceptional user experience, delivering attractive hotel deals in one search. This experience is only made possible, thanks to our skilled talents united in our campus in Düsseldorf, Germany and working to shape the future of travel.
Join us in making a difference
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be a Product Manager in the Marketplace team – a cross-functional team of highly-skilled data engineers, data scientists, software engineers, and UX designers.
- Shape the vision of our campaign management and data analytics platform for trivago advertisers.
- Conduct product discovery processes including market research, customer interviews, identification and validation of product solution ideas etc.
- Manage and prioritize the team’s feature backlog.
- Drive product delivery and ensure the team stays focused on the objectives.
- Keep the team and stakeholders informed and aligned by communicating across various functions within the company.
What you'll need to thrive:
- 2+ years' experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager preferably in a product company.
- Ability to break down cross-functional technical projects into well-sequenced deliverables, deliver results and drive alignment in the team.
- A customer-centric mindset with solid customer development skills.
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- An analytical mindset with interest in data, analytics and technology.
- Solid decision-making and prioritization skills, especially when multiple trade-offs are involved and faster decisions are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Stand out with:
- Experience running a continuous discovery model using customer research to identify the most promising opportunities.
- Demonstrated history of running successful projects in the travel or e-commerce space.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and experience building analytics & data products.
Worried about missing a few requirements? Still apply, and express your motivation as you may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
What you can look forward to:
- Enjoy flexible working hours and the autonomy to decide the number of your vacation days
- Savor your meals with a daily budget of 6.90€ for our canteen, complemented by free snacks and drinks on campus
- Receive up to 3500€ in relocation reimbursement to ease your move. (T&Cs apply)
- Get started with an interest-free newcomer loan of up to 2000€ (T&Cs apply)
- Gain up to 1500€ as reward for referring your network and helping us make great hires (T&Cs apply)
- Save on commuting costs with a subsidized company ticket for public transportation and campus parking
- Stay fit and active using our free on-campus gym, complete with sports classes
- Prioritize mental health with complimentary access to mental health coaches
- Access free online learning from platforms like Coursera and Frontend Masters
- Immerse yourself in legendary company events throughout the year
- Achieve work-life harmony through our hybrid model with 2 days per week mobile work
- Satisfy your wanderlust with the opportunity to work from abroad for up to 20 days annually
- Work with cutting-edge technology and tools to enhance productivity
- Join educational campus meetups with colleagues and externals, fostering valuable learning and networking experiences
Thank you for considering a career at trivago! Our commitment to fostering an inclusive and enriching environment for all talents is at the heart of what we do. We understand that embarking on a new job opportunity is a blend of excitement and curiosity. Should any questions arise before you apply, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Join us in our mission to make a positive impact on global travel, we look forward to your application!