The Sales Operation and Enablement team is responsible for ensuring that the Sales & Account Management teams are well equipped to focus on their responsibilities through training and development, tools and sales processes as well as product marketing. Our team also establishes solid stakeholder alignment with business-critical units such as legal, finance and marketing.
As a Sales Operations Specialist on our team, you will strengthen internal and cross-department collaboration by evaluating, executing, supporting, and improving processes that positively impact the day-to-day work of the Sales and Account Management teams. Our ideal candidate is someone who is exceptionally passionate about working in cross-team operations and eager to make an impact by executing and improving existing processes and collaboration.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Assist in the creation, implementation and execution of multiple processes like Q&A sessions, new talent onboarding and trainings
- Drive collaboration among different teams, improve workflows and processes and execute day-to-day operations, e.g. with Legal, Finance and Marketing
- Identify and execute operational projects (within the unit and also cross-functional)
- Increase the transparency within the unit by making information easily accessible and improving our communication channels
- Create monthly overviews of user complaints regarding OTA/Chain advertisers, share findings and define action points
- Perform quarterly SOX and audit controls
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years' experience in operational and/or administrative work, preferably in supporting sales teams
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, or a related field
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook MS
- High motivation to apply your skills to support an established team of diverse personalities with ever changing needs
- Organizational and analytical skills to help create structures and processes for a better collaboration
- A pragmatic, value-oriented thinking mindset to drive results in a fast-paced environment
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience in Project Management
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 4 days in the office per month and the rest at home. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!