Our Global Procurement team operates as a startup within the company and manages end-to-end procurement processes. We’re looking for an IT Procurement expert excited to develop their expertise in the tech world. As a Specialist, you’ll get involved in all aspects of the procurement process, from working with stakeholders from all areas of the business, to negotiating new contracts and managing our network of vendors, particularly for cloud services, while keeping up with the newest technologies in the tech industry.
Get an inside look at tech at trivago:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Understand trivago’s unique positioning and procurement needs
- Act as a facilitator and build solid relationships with stakeholders and vendors to create a strategic network of partners
- Lead negotiations, biddings, and manage stakeholder expectations to ensure the best interest of our internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to organize and prioritize SaaS procurement. You’ll also document and share your SaaS knowledge with the team
- Conduct market research, suggest, select, and purchase SaaS by driving the decision-making process based on data
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by challenging the status quo and bringing in your individual perspectives
What we’re looking for:
- A university degree in business administration, finance or economics
- 5+ years' experience in procurement, purchasing, or supply chain ideally in a tech (SaaS) focused environment
- Solid negotiation skills with a knowledge of commercial markets and emerging technologies
- The ability to make decisions, cope with pressure, and adapt to changing situations in a collaborative environment
- A good understanding of Cloud Services and SaaS business models
- Ability to manage your time efficiently, prioritize your work, and take ownership of your projects
- Confidence to question current practices, speak your mind, and push for business progress
- Fluency in both written and oral English language
What makes you stand out:
- Knowledge of EU data privacy laws and compliance methods (SOC & SOX)
- Experience with the implementation of ERP systems
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!