Do you like computers and are fascinated by technology? 0 and 1 are more than just numbers for you? Working in a dynamic and international environment with people from all over the world and in which you can support them to deliver awesome tech sounds great to you? Then don't hesitate to apply now for this exciting apprenticeship. With trivago you have a great employer that focuses on your personal development and fosters continuous learning. Every day is different and brings exciting, new challenges. At trivago you will work independently on tasks and on small and large projects together with your team members.
For our information infrastructure team, we look for a new apprentice as a specialized computer scientist (Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration) to start on 1.8.2023.
Training salary per month:
– 1st year of training: 1100€
– 2nd year of training: 1200€
– 3rd year of training: 1350€
What you'll learn:
- Gather knowledge on our internal infrastructure
- Support on small and large IT projects such as configuration of a database-server, coordination of broken hardware exchanges, and extension of existing kubernetes-clusters by additional nodes
- Get insights on hosting a worldwide website on-premise/cloud and our computing centres in Asia, Noth-America and Europe
- Administration of complex containerized infrastructure deployments
- How to maintain an on-premise datacenter
- Manage and administrate infrastructure in GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
Who we’re looking for:
- You have Mittlere Reife or (Fach)Abitur (Study dropouts are also welcome)
- You speak German on a native level as this will be required by the IHK
- You have the ability to communicate in English which is our company language
- You are open-minded to work with all kinds of cultures and people
- You are motivated to learn new things every day and feel comfortable working in fast-moving company.
- You have an affinity to tech and have a service oriented mindset.
- You already live in Germany and hold a EU citizenship
- You are available to start your apprenticeship from 1st of August 2023
What you can expect from life at trivago:
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!