Our Global Key Account Management Team is looking for an experienced, data-driven individual with strong communication skills to work with trivago’s largest hotel chains and OTAs globally and with a specific focus on the US market. Do you have the skills and experience to drive our strategy while building and maintaining close business relationships with internationally operation travel brands? Are you looking for the chance to bring your expertise to a dynamic, innovative company with a great culture? Do you want the opportunity to help expand the business of a global hotel metasearch? If yes, we'd love to hear from you.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Directly manage and develop partnerships with global key accounts
- take responsibility for advertisers success by monitoring & optimizing KPIs and metasearch performance
- define and drive the strategy for global hotel chains and US-based travel brands
- Hold regular business review meetings in-person and attend relevant trade-fairs and industry events
- Present and pitch new trivago product initiatives to ensure buy-in from relevant advertisers
- Analyze and troubleshoot errors in the interface of the provider and trivago, and coordinate technical issues with cross-functional teams
- Provide first line support to internal stakeholders and resolve provider issues and queries in a timely manner
- Manage external and internal stakeholders throughout the whole process of product implementations and tests
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in in key account or strategic partnership roles, preferably in the travel industry
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, tourism, hospitality, or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written that allow you to engage people and make sure your message is understood
- An outgoing personality and experience with managing clients or business partners
- Excellent analytical skills enabling you to detect data inconsistencies and identify high-impact opportunities
- Willingness and possibility to travel multiple times a year both overseas and within Europe
- English on a native level (our company language) or extensive track record in maintaining business relationships in English
What makes you stand out:
- Fluency in any additional language
- Hospitality background
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!