Join us in making a difference
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be the product manager of the Auction team comprising of highly skilled data engineers, data scientists, and software engineers
- Shape the team’s strategy by understanding our users’ and advertisers’ needs, our technology, and identifying and sizing business opportunities
- Define operational OKRs and business KPIs and monitor progress towards our goals
- Collaborate with tech and data leads by reviewing performance of features and tests in order to drive future optimization
- Manage and prioritize the team’s feature backlog and ensure the team stays focused on key objectives
- Create trustful relationships with stakeholders, be their point of contact for requests and manage expectations
What you'll need to thrive:
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative / STEM field. Additional Master's degree in STEM, business or finance related field is a plus.
- 4+ years as a (Senior) Product Owner/Manager or similar role.
- Strong analytical acumen; ability to use data to validate hypotheses.
- Proactive doer mindset; ability to juggle priorities in a dynamic setting.
- Skilled in simplifying complex projects into well-sequenced deliverables.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
Stand out with:
- Proven track record of running successful projects in the travel or e-commerce space.
- Expertise in business modeling and forecasting.
- Solid grasp of data science, engineering processes, and modern tech stacks.
- Proficiency in SQL to create reports and insights.
Worried about missing a few requirements? Still apply, and express your motivation as you may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
What you can look forward to:
- Enjoy flexible working hours and the generous time-off option offered through our self-determined vacation policy
- Savor your meals with a daily budget of 6.90€ for our canteen, complemented by free snacks and drinks on campus
- Settle in Düsseldorf with a relocation package suited to you and your family’s needs
- Get started with an interest-free newcomer loan of up to 2000€ (Ts&Cs apply)
- Gain up to 2000€ as reward for referring your network and helping us make great hires (Ts&Cs apply)
- Save on commuting costs with a subsidized company ticket for public transportation and campus parking
- Stay fit and active using our free on-campus gym, complete with sports classes
- Support your development through free access to personal and professional coaches, and psychologists on Likeminded
- Enjoy monthly team events with a 30€ budget per talent
- Access free online learning from platforms like LinkedIn
- Immerse yourself in legendary company events throughout the year
- Achieve work-life harmony through our hybrid model with 2 days per week mobile work
- Satisfy your wanderlust with the opportunity to work from abroad for up to 20 days annually
- Connect with a network of skilled professionals and experts to help you succeed in your career
Thank you for considering a career at trivago! Our commitment to fostering an inclusive and enriching environment for all talents is at the heart of what we do. We understand that embarking on a new job opportunity is a blend of excitement and curiosity. Should any questions arise before you apply, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Join us in our mission to make a positive impact on global travel, we look forward to your application!