At trivago, we believe that finding the perfect hotel can be simpler and more convenient. Our leading metasearch engine is super fast and constantly optimized – enabling millions of travelers to easily search for hotels across several booking sites and find the best deals. Complemented by cutting-edge technology, real-time auction, and machine learning techniques, we use petabytes of data to create an exceptional user experience, delivering attractive hotel deals in one search. This experience is only made possible, thanks to our skilled talents united in our campus in Düsseldorf, Germany and working to shape the future of travel.
Join us in making a difference
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work to make our technical documentation more accessible
- Constantly enhance and optimize the way we write and store documentation
- Define and develop search capability in our documentation
- Make sure developers have a good user experience and are able to find relevant results
What you'll need to thrive:
- You are studying computer science or have already gained relevant experience in this field
- High self-motivation and interest in programming languages (Golang), frameworks and microservice architectures.
- Willing to learn new things for automation, maintenance & further development of our IT infrastructure
- You love to work independently, but you can also work successfully in a team
- You are committed, proactive and always looking for solutions
- You speak English fluently (our company language)
Stand out with:
- Experience in search engines (Elastic, Solr, Opensearch, Sphinx, Google Enterprise Search)
- Knowledge in Devops.
- A good understanding of cloud technologies
Worried about missing a few requirements? Still apply, and express your motivation as you may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
What you can look forward to:
Enjoy flexible working hours and at least 12.5 paid vacation days during a 6-months internship
Savor your meals with a daily budget of 6.90€ for our canteen, complemented by free snacks and drinks on campus
Stay fit and active using our free on-campus gym, complete with sports classes
Achieve work-life harmony through our hybrid model with 2 days per week mobile work
Save on commuting costs with a subsidized company ticket for public transportation and campus parking
Support your development through free access to personal and professional coaches, and psychologists on Likeminded
Enjoy monthly team events with a 30€ budget per talent
Join educational campus meetups with colleagues and externals, fostering valuable learning and networking experiences
Access free online learning from platforms like LinkedIn.
Prepare for the job market by actively working on impactful tasks and projects
Connect with a network of skilled professionals and experts to help you succeed in your career
Thank you for considering a career at trivago! Our commitment to fostering an inclusive and enriching environment for all talents is at the heart of what we do. We understand that embarking on a new job opportunity is a blend of excitement and curiosity. Should any questions arise before you apply, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us in our mission to make a positive impact on global travel, we look forward to your application!