When travelers are searching for a hotel, we want the obvious choice to be trivago! Our leading metasearch engine is super fast and constantly optimized – enabling millions of travelers to compare hotel prices from hundreds of booking sites and find great deals in just a few clicks. We use cutting-edge technology, real-time auction, and machine learning techniques with petabytes of data to create an experience – time and money saved! In the lively city of Düsseldorf, we seize opportunities to learn everyday, innovate, and make an enduring mark on the travel industry. At trivago you will find those who aren’t afraid of change but rather embrace it, turning every challenge into a pathway for growth. Join trivago, work with a great team, and grow with us!
Join us in making a difference
The most important thing we’ve learned over the past year? Every challenge offers a new opportunity. With the travel industry being disrupted like never before, our mission is to drive the restart of the travel industry with our ability to adapt quickly and focus on our purpose: to empower people to get more out of life. We have a once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity to shape the future of the travel industry and we want you to be part of it. Can we count you in?
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work hands on with our Internal Software Portfolio consisting of Financial and Organisational Applications
- Work in agile environment and interact with other Developers, POs and QA Engineers
- Develop and maintain applications written in C#/.NET and Node.js
- Utilise our Azure Environment to work on our Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code, while preparing and maintaining all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Own your codebase: participate in architecture, workﬂow and design decisions and other improvements for maintainability and scalability.
- Keep yourself up to date with new programming languages, trends and/or technologies, and with that knowledge optimise our tech stack, architecture and tools.
What you'll need to thrive:
- Solid object-oriented programming skills using C#.net for at least 3 years.
- Expertise in implementation of Azure Functions
- Implement new features to existing applications with utmost quality.
- Implement new integrations to connect different internal systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing implementations.
- Conduct peer code reviews to ensure code quality.
- Create / Maintain CI / CD Pipelines using Hashicorp Terraform and Github Actions / Azure DevOps
Our Tech Stack:
.Net Core / .net 6+, C#.net, Design Principles, Design Patterns, Microsoft Azure (Functions, Storage, Key vault, APIM), API Integrations (REST / SOAP), Github / Azure DevOps, Microsoft SQL server, Node.js, Unit Testing
Stand out with:
- Any experience working with ODATA API consumption and experience with Hashicorp Terraform
Worried about missing a few requirements? Still apply, and express your motivation as you may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
What you can look forward to:
- Enjoy flexible working hours and the generous time-off option offered through our self-determined vacation policy
- Savor your meals with a daily budget of 6.90€ for our canteen, complemented by free snacks and drinks on campus
- Have access to health insurance coverage for you (and your family's well-being)
- Prepare for the future with our company pension plan
- Settle in Düsseldorf with a relocation package suited to you and your family’s needs
- Save on commuting costs with a subsidized company ticket for public transportation and campus parking
- Stay fit and active using our free on-campus gym, complete with sports classes
- Support your development through free access to personal and professional coaches, and psychologists on Likeminded
- Achieve work-life harmony through our hybrid model with 2 days per week mobile work
- Work with cutting-edge technology and tools to enhance productivity
- Satisfy your wanderlust with the opportunity to work from abroad for up to 20 days annually
- Join educational campus meetups with colleagues and externals, fostering valuable learning and networking experiences.
Thank you for considering a career at trivago! Our commitment to fostering an inclusive and enriching environment for all talents is at the heart of what we do. We understand that embarking on a new job opportunity is a blend of excitement and curiosity. Should any questions arise before you apply, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Join us in our mission to make a positive impact on global travel, we look forward to your application!